Dashboards

Change in Net Position
Change in net position increased 0.9% per year from 2006 to 2015.

Net Price
Indiana University-Bloomington has the lowest average net price of attendance among its peer group. For academic year 2014, IU’s net price was 13.0% lower than Purdue-West Lafayette, which was second lowest among the peer group.

Revenue/Expense
Total revenue sources increased on average 3.2% per year from 2006 through 2015, even though State Appropriations increased 0.1% per year over the same timeframe. Over the past ten years, total expense increased 3.3% per year.

Total Student Headcount
Total student headcount increased on average 1.8% from 2006 through 2015.