The mission of the Office of the Vice President & Chief Financial Officer is to:
- Develop and deliver financial expertise that promotes effective stewardship of university resources by facilitating meaningful campus-wide collaboration characterized by best of class business practices, strong governance, timeliness, and accuracy.
- Provide leadership in assessing, planning for and mitigating financial and operational risk to ensure the long term financial health and flexibility of the university.
- Serve the university in a consultative role to leverage OVPCFO functional expertise for the benefit of the broader university community.
- Deliver a high level of customer service, that emphasizes responsiveness and relevance, to all internal and external constituents.
- Conduct our work in a manner that encourages and promotes accountability and efficiency.
- Develop and maintain a culture of inclusion, trust, respect, and integrity with a focus on professional development and open communication.